Translation & interpreting
A certified translation is a document translated by a professional translator and accompanied by a signed Statement of Accuracy.
A notarized translation bears a notary’s seal and is an additional service that involves adding the signature of a notary to your document.
A sworn translator is a translator who has been certified by the government of his or her residence and can directly stamp their translations as accurate and faithful to the original document. The system in the UK and many other countries works differently and the certification is combined with a notary’s signature to achieve the equivalent standard.
Passports, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Diplomas, Academic Transcripts, Divorce Documents, Driver’s Licenses, Adoption Papers, Medical Records, Psychological Evaluations, Asylum Statements, Legal Documents and Statements, Depositions, Interviews, and other documents require Certified Translation.
The price of Certified Translations depend on turnaround time and amount of pages/words. The page is about 300 words. An incomplete standard page shall be rounded up to the nearest half page.
- 7 days – 15.50 pounds/page or 0.07p/word in case of Medical, Legal or other ESP Translations.
- 48 hours – 20.00 pounds/page or 0.08p/word in case of Medical, Legal or other ESP Translations.
- 24 hours – 23.00 pounds/page or 0.09p/word in case of Medical, Legal or other ESP Translations.
- 12 hours – 31.00 pounds/page or 0.17p/word in case of Medical, Legal or other ESP Translations.
If you need the assistance of a professional Polish interpreter at the bank, hospital, school, solicitor’s office or somhere else, then I can offer you my service at the price of 20 pounds per hour.The minimal interpreting charge equals payment for one hour of interpreting, even when the actual assignment might not last a full sixty minutes.
After the first full hour of interpreting, each initiated half-hour period shall cost half the hourly rate. The assignment time runs from the moment the interpreter meets the client to the moment the interpreter is dismissed, including any travel time or waiting time while assisting the client.
I take bookings of one-to-one English tuition with EYFS, KS1 and Lower KS2 children. My offer will be tailored to the needs of the child/ren to help them develop confidence, improve their understanding, creativity and enthusiasm, encourage to challenge themselves and find enjoyment in the subject.
- individual tuition at the rate of 15-25 pounds/60 min.
- pair & team work (up to four students) at the rate of 8-10 pounds/60min.
- conversational EAL classes for adults at the rate of 12-25 pounds/60min. – depending on the target and the number of students,
- tuition on-line at the rate of 15-20 pounds/60 min. – depending on the target.
Childminding with tutoring – caring for EYFS children
The rate will depend on the amount of hours and if these are the morning or afternoon ones, number of children and regularity – 7.5 to 12 pounds/hour.
Companionship for elderly people
It may include light housework, shopping, going out, giving meals and medicines.10 pounds/hour.