- proficiency in translating and interpreting from English into Polish and reverse,
- computer literate, 50 words per minute typing,
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- caring for EAL children with learning difficulties from abroad,
- teaching early years literacy and maths skills,
- teaching the foundations of the English Language i.e., grammar, spelling, creative writing, comprehension and expanding vocabulary at KS1 Level,
- helping children learn to read fluently using phonics,
- providing accurate marking of students’ work and the final year assessment,
- ability to stick to well-organized lesson plans and present ideas in an explicit, strightforward manner,
- creativity in designing and delivering effective and fun lessons with the use of modern facilities.
- supervising and taking personal and physical care of nursery children,
- playing and interacting with kids, reading books, colouring, singing nursery rhymes and doing creative arts, reading bedtime stories. Organizing playtime at home,
- warming up meals, feeding, bathing and dressing kids, taking them for walks,
- picking up and dropping off at nursery or school,
- high organizational skills,
- driving a car.
- the ability to work with vulnerable people, which requires commitment, gentle, warm and caring attitude.
My courses and training